Thursday, June 4, 2009
Introduction to "It's All about Friendship"
My next piece of writing is entitled “It’s all about friendship.” This piece is about a growing relationship with a girlfriend of mine. It was our second major writing assignment that was written during our six week of class. I chose this piece because of the wonderful friendship that has developed since I arrived in America. As an emergent I feel that this piece helped me develop my descriptive words to paint a picture for the reader. For example “She is short in height with short burgundy hair.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is a good intro because by the way you described your friendship, the readers could tell the importance of the friendship, and how much it means to you. The description of your friend in the last sentence is a good way to lead into the actual paper. It's another sentence that gets the reader "hooked" onto your paper.
ReplyDeleteA couple things to note:
In the fourth sentence it should be "sixth or 6th week" not "six week"
Near the end I think you meant to sat "immigrant," but instead you wrote emergent.